Monday, February 27, 2012

Speaking


I had a speech this Sunday morning at the Selig Center to a couple of hundred people. It went extremely well. I sold a few books and received a standing ovation at the end. I would say it was my best reception to date and I was proud to speak to caregivers and developmentally disabled individuals. There were a lot of true inspirations in that room.

I am off to Missouri soon for another speech at the University of Missouri. I'm looking forward to that speech as well.

I have been a bit consumed in the trial, but I'm also trying to not consume myself too much with it. It's difficult though knowing my friend is having to deal with so much. My blog has been put on many local and national websites so I've heard from several individuals in the media. I am declining all interviews out of respect for Andrea Sneiderman and her family. I will blog about the trial once a week so not to over-consume everyone with it. I know most of you are here to learn about my battle with cystic fibrosis.

I'm around day 45 now of P90X. I continue to see a difference in the way I look and the way I feel.

I hope all of you are well.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment