Monday, February 13, 2012

And so it begins...


Today begins the trial into the murder of my friend Rusty Sneiderman here in Atlanta. I do plan to attend the trial but not until after the jury selection which goes on this week.

I have had various media sources asking me to comment on the case but I have declined so far. I did send out a note about my book since the FDA approved a major drug for cystic fibrosis. Sadly, none of these same media participants even responded. It's sad when the media generally prefers to cover bad news and not potentially great news. I guess that's the world we live in but it's a shame. I think inspiring stories touch people's lives and it's sad that the media doesn't agree with that.

Anyway, Rusty's entire family is in my thoughts today and for the next several weeks. He was a great man who should still be here today spending time with his wife and children.

I hope all of you are well.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment