Monday, March 19, 2012

Video


I have been working on the big CF video the last few weeks. I'm in the final phase - getting the music approved (we are hoping to get approval on one of two songs - both are major hits from the last decade or so). This is something I've been thinking about for a while. I wanted people to know what it's like to have CF and to learn what a day in the life of someone with cystic fibrosis is like. I think the video will teach but it will also motivate.

Norfolk went really well. I spoke for about an hour at their CF Education Day in Virginia. I got back yesterday. I saw my good friend Carin Simon while I was there. She looks terrific.

Some have said that you have seen me on TV lately standing up for Andrea and talking about Rusty. I know some of you have told me that I'm making a mistake by doing this and others have told me that I'm doing a good thing. I appreciate the advice and the support. I'm doing what I think is right and that's good enough for me.

I'll write more later in the week.

I hope that everyone is well.

Andy

1 comment:

  1. We are also trying to do right by asking you to watch your step in how you assert the honoring of a friend's memory as well as to how you use your good name as a shield for those who may not be deserving as such. No one will ever argue that you aren't trying to do the right thing, I don't think I would ever see you move an inch in favor of the wrong thing. But to be so sure that it is right, where more circumspection may be needed, is no virtue. Love you all the same.

    ReplyDelete