Friday, January 31, 2014

Disappointing but not discouraging

I don't usually write so many posts in one week but since I had my doctor's appointment this morning, I'm going to go ahead and write another.

The appointment was disappointing but not discouraging. My numbers were down about 6 points so my doctor will check my sputum culture and decide what antibiotics I need to be on. Winter is notorious for being the toughest time for me anyway. I'm also going to change how I do my TOBI Podhaler to see if that increases my numbers.

Like I said, I'm disappointed but in no way discouraged. I'll continue to work hard in the gym and do what I have to do to beat this disease. There are a lot of battles in the war against CF and today my body lost BUT my mind won. I still have a positive outlook and look forward to going back in 3 months and showing those doctors what Andy Lipman is all about.




A long time ago I wanted to be this guy...




I haven't given up on that dream just yet!


Don't worry about me. I will continue to fight and some day I will win.

Thanks for listening.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment