Friday, February 1, 2013

Dallas and a new baseball player in the family

I had a great trip to Dallas this past week. I saw my old friends Stephanie and her husband Steven and Craig (my fraternity brother) and his wife Jessica. It was wonderful to see them. I also stayed in the new Omni Hotel in downtown Dallas. It was beautiful. I have enclosed a picture of the electric mirror (A TV in the mirror of the bathroom). Pretty cool, right?





















I had a lot of success finding great suppliers and meeting old friends at the show. I did meet one new friend. Check it out!





















Finally, Ethan's first baseball tryout is this Saturday. Last night, we went to Dick's Sporting Goods and closed the store down. It was actually pretty emotional for me as I remember when my dad took me baseball shopping. It changed my life. Granted, Ethan is a much better athlete than I was at his age but I hope in some way baseball changes his life for the better too...and I hope it means a lot to him that his daddy is a big part of it. I know it meant a lot to me that my dad got me started with America's pastime.






















For those of you who have asked, my health continues to improve. I worked out every morning when I was in Dallas. I will continue to fight the good fight. Thank you again for your well wishes. I hope that all of you are well and I wish you a wonderful weekend.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment