Thursday, March 17, 2011

My daughter made this Youtube video


I thought that Avery was playing one of her computer games last night while I was doing my therapy. It turns out that she was making a 14-second video of her daddy doing his therapy (link to the video is at the bottom of my blog entry). I had no idea. When she showed it to me, it moved me to tears. I didn't spend a lot of time with Avery when she was little because I could not deal with any of my issues. I regret that very much. This video tells me that my daughter still loves me and I hold that love very close to my heart. She is one of the many reasons I want to beat this disease. Avery, I love you so much. You'll never know how much this video meant to your daddy nor will you know how much you mean to me.

None of you realize how much a kind word, a show of support or even just a smile can meant to a friend. Andrea, Avery, Ethan, Mom and Dad, Emily, my entire family and friends, you mean the world to me. You provide me with so much hope and strength.

Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment and you better believe I'll be watching one particular video before my pulmonary function tests.

I love you all.

Andy

Here is Avery's video. It's very short. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO74HaCD5bw

No comments:

Post a Comment