Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's been going on?


Well, I have some exciting news. I have several new tour stops. I will be in Columbia, Missouri to celebrate a CF Education day and speak and I will also be speaking just outside of Dublin, Ireland later this year. I also have several other stops that we are confirming. I'll keep everyone up to date.

The Drive at 35 continues to get great reviews and selling very well. If you haven't read it, please order your copy at www.andylipman.com/books.cfm and I will sign it and send it to you.

Today I broke my record in my run, bike and swim all in the same day. I ran a mile in 9 minutes. When I first started running for speed around September I was at 13 minutes. I was able to complete 3 miles on the stationary bike in 9 minutes. My previous record was 10 minutes and my speed in September was 12 minutes. I swam 10 laps in 9 minutes which beat my original best of 12 minutes. I have a doctor's appointment this Friday the 20th so I'm doing everything I can to be in my best shape. My weight has also gone from 187 since the cruise to a lighter 182. Those double-ups on dessert on the boat didn't help much.

I've been meeting several wonderful people in regards to this book. I'm enjoying the opportunity to make CF awareness a global matter. I won't stop until CF stands for Cure Found.

Thanks for your time!

Andy

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs and I love your insight into "you." Many of your fears are fears that we all have, but many are also unique to you and your situation. Thank you for being so honest.

    ReplyDelete