Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How you know when your office mates might need a boot camp?

How do you you know when your office mates might need a boot camp to get in better shape?

How about this? It's your birthday and instead of blowing up balloons and throwing them in your office, the person who bought them tells you that it's too tough to blow them up so here was the result. I thought I was the one with the lung disease! HA HA!


Either way, it's great to be 39!

Thanks DiversiTech for a great cake, great friends and great fun.

Oh, and my cake was a joke on the fact that I speak a lot and have met celebrities through our foundation. It was a take on Anchorman. It read:

"I'm kind of a big deal around here."

Thanks Andrea for taking me to the Braves game on my birthday. We had a great time. Thanks to Andrea, my parents and Emily for taking me out on my birthday the night before. Thanks to everyone who called, texted or e-mailed me a Happy Birthday. It meant a lot. I can't believe that I'll be 40 in 364 days.

Andy



No comments:

Post a Comment